A pair of large wall lights with white glass shades mounted on chromed arms by Franco Albini, Franca Helg and Antonio Piva. This wall light is designed to allow for the glass shades to be mounted to light upwards or downwards.
The glass is in excellent original condition. The metal arms are in fully functioning condition with patina to the original chroming. One light has had a mounting plate professionally remade which is hidden when installed. Both lights have been rewired and PAT tested.
Lit: Repertorio 1950-80, p. 304
H43 W38 D52cm